SuperTimer Upgrade/Parts Price List
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Standard shipping within the Continental US normally takes 5 days or less. If you're in a hurry and need overnight, second day or guaranteed 3-day service, these options are also available to most locations.
Parts are usually shipped from stock within 24 hours. We accept a Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card or a check. NONE of these parts are needed when placing a new order.
Click here to order.
- Finish Line Sensor/LED Parts Kit includes a Piezo sensor with 12" leads, LED with 12" leads and LED lens.
- This garage design uses Memory Foam and has much easier wiring and better mounting. In addition, the front of the vertical walls is tapered back to avoid possible contact with the car wheels.
- This stand is lighter, disassembles to completely flat, is more intuitive and does not use shock cords. It features a unique exponential curve. Click for details.
- USB by specification is limited to 15' (5 meter) wire length but SuperTimer II needs to operate with up to 50' of wire, so it uses a conventional serial port (COM). The USB to serial convertor is provided with SuperTimer II but may be needed if you have an older SuperTimer II and your laptop does not have a conventional serial port.
- 50' Cable - Start to SuperTimer II is a four-wire telephone cable with an RJ-11 connector on each end. Not all available cables will work in this application as some are made with too small a conductor size.
- 50' Cable - Computer to SuperTimer II is a four-wire telephone standard cable with an RJ-11 connector on one end and a DB-9 (Serial Port) connector on the other end.
- Finish Cable - Finish Line to SuperTimer II is an eight-wire telephone standard cable with an RJ-45 connector on each end. It is NOT an Ethernet cable.
- 'Telephone standard' cables have the release handle of both connectors on the same side of the cable on both ends. 'Data standard' cables have the release handle on opposite sides of the cable on both ends. We use only 'Telephone standard' cables.
- These parts are offered primarily for alternative races such as Space Derby. If your existing board appears to be defective, please call us first.