SuperTimer II and RaceManager
Pinewood Timer Introduction
Click the picture or the BOLD heading for more detailed pictures and information on each topic.
SuperTimer II Pinewood Timer
- A stand-alone or computer-controlled Pinewood Timer for up to six lanes. This precise timer actually announces the results of each heat so everyone can know the results, not just the few with a view of the finish line. And, it doesn't use photocells.
RaceManager - Setup Screen
- Allows you to configure RaceManager to match the needs and names of your organization.
RaceManager - Entry Screen
- Allows you to easily enter the Racers' names and Teams. If you have a Pack Administration program (or equivalent), see the file/misc screen below for semi-automated racer entry.
RaceManager - Race Screen
- Run the heats, see the results, just a few clicks away. View an 'On Deck' list while the heat is being run, immediately re-run one or more cars of a bad heat, more.... Optimized for video projection.
RaceManager - Reports Screen
- View, Print or Save in various formats the Overall Winner list, Detailed Winner list (with each heat's data), Winners by Team, Fastest Team, extra heat schedules, Racers by Name or Car number and more.
RaceManager - Re-Race Screen
- Just in case you accepted a bad result or discovered later that something was wrong, we've got you covered.
RaceManager - File-Misc Menu
- Create or retrieve separate races for the same or different days. Import Racer Data, fix bad data, clear out test data, more...
- Pinewood Timer Prices and Shipping.
- If you want package pricing for SuperTrack, SuperTimer and RaceManager as well as summary information for committee discusion, Click here.
- DIY Space Derby Option.